Promotional Legionnaire's Caps Printed with your Logo
Buy promotional legionnaire's caps logo branded with your logo or artwork. We have a selection of stylish yet durable legionnaire's caps in different materials and colours. Along with providing complete sun protection, our legionnaire's hats are the ideal way to promote your brand or message. Furthermore, we keep our stock in Australia so you can have your mass-produced, personalised legionnaire's caps quicker.
We Decorate Legionnaire's Hats
Discount Promotional Caps, an Australian company, only utilises the most advanced branding techniques to ensure that your design is visible on the caps. Here are the branding methods we employ:
- Screen printing
- Digital transfer printing
- 3D embroidery
- Embroidered patches
- and more!
Please let us know if you have a specific branding method in mind, and we'll help you with customised pricing.
Quick Delivery Throughout Australia
We deliver to all Australian states and territories, even the most rural ones. The majority of orders are finished in two weeks or less. Discount Promotional Caps does, however, accept orders with short deadlines. For assistance, kindly get in touch with our customer service team.
What is a Legionnaire's Cap?
A cap known as a "legionnaire's cap" has a unique extension on the rear that shields the wearer's neck from sunburn. This promotional hat is composed of quick-drying fabrics and has adjustable features for added comfort because it is intended to protect from the harshest effects of UV exposure. In addition, the huge imprint area on our custom legionnaire's caps allows you to put your business's logo or message.
Legionnaire's Caps as Custom Gifts
These sun-safe caps are excellent custom gifts for schools, outdoor groups, boot camps, and surf clubs. These branded caps are intended for employees working on the roads, buildings or construction sites. They look even better with your logo on them. Choose the colour that most closely resembles your company's logo, and offer it to your personnel along with their uniforms as a personalised gift.
How to Care for Branded Legionnaire's Hats
Here are the steps to wash legionnaire's caps:
- 1. Read the care label on the cap for the manufacturer's washing recommendations.
- 2. Put water in a bucket, either cold or warm. For cotton and woollen hats, use cold water. Warm water is used for polyester hats.
- 3. Stir the water with your hands after adding a tablespoon of gentle detergent.
- 4. Soak the cap in the detergent mixture for 20 minutes.
- 5. Use an old toothbrush to scrub the stains. Do not scrub the stitching or logo.
- 6. Rinse the cap with tap water and then completely wring out the extra water.
- 7. Let the hat air dry on a flat surface away from the sun.