Promotional Kids Caps Printed with your Logo
Buy promotional kids caps custom printed with your design or logo. The selection of kids' hats and caps from Discount Promotional Caps is unbeatable when you need headgear for children, whether they are students or event-goers. Additionally, we maintain our inventory in Australia so that you will receive your mass-produced customised kid's caps faster.
We Decorate Caps for Children
Discount Promotional Caps, an Australian company, invested in the most advanced branding techniques to ensure that your brand is recognised as much as possible. We utilise the following methods to put your company's logo or design on our kids caps:
- Screen printing
- Digital transfer printing
- 3D embroidery
- Embroidered patches
- and more!
If you have a specific method in mind, let us know, and we'll assist you with tailored pricing. Not sure what you need? Ask our sales team, and they'll recommend a method based on your print requirements and budgets. It's just that simple!
Yes, We Deliver Anywhere in Australia
We ship to all states and territories of Australia, including remote areas. It takes about two weeks to complete most orders. However, Discount Promotional Caps also welcomes orders with tight deadlines. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.
What is a Kids Cap?
A kid's cap or hat is a piece of headgear meant to protect children from the sun. The items in this category are constructed from the same premium, durable material as adult headwear but are produced in smaller sizes to fit smaller heads. In addition, our personalised kids' caps have a large imprint area for you to include your company's logo or message.
Kids Caps as Custom Gifts
Handing out branded gifts is an effective way to engage children with your brand. Schools, daycare centres, and sports teams can all benefit from custom-printed kids caps as gifts or freebies. Show your support to young sports teams by giving away custom branded kids caps. Promotional children's hats are suitable for school or club use and can be bulk engraved with your school emblem.
How to Care for Branded Children Hats
Here are the steps to wash kids caps:
- 1. Read the manufacturer's wash instructions on the cap's care label.
- 2. Fill a bucket of cold or lukewarm water. Cold water for woollen and cotton caps. While lukewarm water for polyester caps.
- 3. Add a tablespoon of mild detergent to the water and stir it with your hands.
- 4. Spend 20 minutes soaking the cap in the detergent solution.
- 5. Scrub the stains using an old toothbrush. Avoid scrubbing the logo and stitching.
- 6. Use ordinary tap water to rinse the cap and thoroughly wring out the excess water.
- 7. Let the cap air dry on a flat surface out of the sun's direction.